Yesterday was my husbands birthday!
We had the luxury of having my parents watch Connor for the evening so that Jared and I could enjoy a nice dinner!
We went to a local favorite Josephine's it was delicious! Then we headed out and got some desert, cheese, and wine.... It was a very relaxing evening!
Jared-
I hope that you had a wonderful birthday! I just want you to know that you are the best husband in the entire world, you have exceeded any expectation that I ever had for you (which is saying a lot considering that my expectations were very high!) It's amazing that I can have my best friend also be my husband! I never imagined that I would find someone that would click with my soul the way that you do. I know that what we have is genuine and it's something that will last forever!
I also want to thank you for being such an amazing father, I have never seen a man love his child the way that you love ours. I love to see the excitement in your face when you get home EVERY afternoon, the way that you rush to the door to scoop up our son into a loving hug and kiss. I love watching you run around the house pretending to be the tickle monster who steals kisses! I know that Connor loves playing with you every afternoon and snuggling/kicking you in the ribs every morning. I can promise you that the love/bond that you have created with your son is one that will last forever.
I want you to know that this family wouldn't and couldn't be the same with out you in it. I know that we are truly blessed to have you in our lives. I love who you are and who you want to be- I will always support you and stand by you - no matter how zany the idea is!
I hope that you had a wonderful birthday- I hope that everyday is just as special as yesterday!
Love always-
your wife,
Jami
Happy Birthday to Jared! Sounds like you two had a great time!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe how much your little family does!! Between traveling for Thanksgiving, birthday parties for all the men in your family, visiting with Santa, going to school and work, how does one fit in sleep or relaxation? Hope that you are all doing well. I LOVE seeing the interpretations of Connor's vocabulary- sounds adorable!