Before Santa came we put out a letter from Connor, cookies, and milk... we explained that if Connor wanted Santa to come then little boys had to go to bed!
The next morning when Connor woke up Santa had passed, Connor must have been really good this year because Santa left some really neat things for him!
Connor woke up and went to the living-room with his dad.... it is there that he found a train table waiting for him!
Conor was so excited, so excited that everyone all weekend had to play "Tombus" with him! He also got an easel from Santa, Santa wrote a note that said "merry Christmas Connor, thank you for the cookies! HoHoHo -Santa"
We all had a great Christmas and enjoyed hanging out at my mom's house with family, the only thing that could have made it better is if Jared's family would have been there!
Here are a few Christmas pictures!
I know I'm posting this late but I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment