Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Connor and Puppy meet Santa!

Connor met the big man in the red suit today! We waited in line for 30 minutes just to be stopped two people away from Santa- he had to go and feed his reindeer! So, we sat in line for about an hour in half to see the big jolly man! But Connor had a great time running around playing with the other kids and I had fun taking pictures of him in front of the santa set -up!
When he finally got to see Santa he was very excited- more so for Doggy to see santa than for him to see him! Once in Santa's lap Santa asked him if he wanted a train for Christmas- Connor's response was an enthusiastic "Yeeeeeaaaaa" It was pretty darn cute, even Santa and his elves laughed at that one! I couldn't get a true smile out of him with the camera on but I got some cute pictures anyway! Enjoy~

Oh and a very merry Christmas to all of our Family and friends, we wish that we could celebrate it with everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment