Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I know it's been FOREVER

I haven't blogged in a VERY long time! Life got a bit CRAZY and my plate got a bit too full to blog on a normal basis- so I just gave it up for a while. I'm not even going to try and play catch up but I will say that life has been very sweet since my last blog and that I feel blessed more than ever. So much has gone on since my last blog- We bought a house- sold it- I got a job- Connor is playing sports- we have traveled- we have grown as a family (not as in new baby (sorry!)) Connor is now 5 years old- CRAZY- (how this kid grows so fast is beyond me!) He is doing fabulous and is smarter than ever, too smart for his own good sometimes! He is doing great in school and is now playing sports! He is seriously cuter than ever (he looks more and more like his dad everyday!) Jared is doing fabulous! He is loving his job, he has had the luxury of traveling to some pretty cool places with his company (Spain, China, Germany, Mexico, different places through out the US) I won't lie, I'm supper jelly! He has always been a great husband and a wonderful father but over the years he has become better than I ever imagined. I am doing fabulous as well, I am now teaching kindergarten. I love my job and adore the kiddos, their really cute! I have lost weight since my last post (heck I gained weight then lost it- it's been a while since I've blogged!) I am feeling very blessed in my life right now and am thankful for the journey that I am getting to enjoy with my wonderful little family. I will TRY to actually blog at least once a week....

No comments:

Post a Comment