Tuesday, March 12, 2013

fun in the mud

For some reason this posting is off by a couple of years haha. still a great time and I want to share the post. Jared and I got the opportunity to enjoy some good for the soul kind of fun this weekend! We waded through the mud, pushed through the crowds, and soaked up the rain, all while listening to some amazing music! We saw some absolutely amazing shows, to include:
KINGS OF LEON, YEAH YEAH YEAHS, JOHN LEGEND, THE LEVON HELM BAND, GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY, CITIZEN COPE, THE VIRGINS, PEARL JAM, BEN HARPER AND RELENTLESS7, THE B-52S, ARCTIC MONKEYS, PASSION PIT, DIRTY WHITE LIES, JYPSI, and !!!

We really had a great time! We went in Friday night and hung out in the crazy crowd of Kings of Leon- dancing, and Rock and Rolling! On Saturday we brought our chairs, and hung out in the rain! It was crazy the amount of rain that we sat through, at one point I lost Jared for 2 hours - no worries though I found him sitting in a chair listening to the music with out a worry in the world. I had a great time with my hubby and my little sister, we created memories that we will never forget. I had a great time and I will cherish moments like this forever, even if we did get muddy.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to be getting updates again! Maybe I'll start up again after April... ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete