We went and spent a day in Gruene with my mom and my Aunt Delores- and her beautiful grand daughter! We had some delicious lunch, some amazing dessert, and some much needed family time! Connor really enjoyed getting to spend time with the baby - since then he keeps telling me "I like babies mommy- their my friend!" :) Mom and Delores here are a few pictures from the weekend! ~Enjoy!
Ahh- he is such a handsome boy. It is so amazing how you, your mom and your aunt have those piercing beautiful blue eyes. Gorgeous. And I'm so glad Connor is not afraid of the Easter Bunny- what a brave little man.
Ahh- he is such a handsome boy. It is so amazing how you, your mom and your aunt have those piercing beautiful blue eyes. Gorgeous. And I'm so glad Connor is not afraid of the Easter Bunny- what a brave little man.
ReplyDeleteAnd if babies are his friends... ;)