Friday, April 23, 2010

Meeting Mr. Easter Bunny

Connor met the Easter bunny and was quite impressed! I thought that he would be terrified of a BIG GIANT BUNNY, but instead he welcomed him with open arms! For the entire week prior to seeing him Jared and I both explained to Connor that he would get to visit the Easter Bunny- we read Easter Bunny books, sang bunny songs, hopped around the house like bunnies, so when the time came Connor wanted to bring the Easter bunny a gift! We found a plastic egg and stuffed it with stickers and then drew a wonderful picture of Connor and the Easter bunny together! When we arrived the bunny was still in the back... eating his carrots... so we waited and waited and waited some more until the Easter bunny finally arrived! There he came strolling down the breeze way- that's when Connor looked at me very concerned hands up in the air and asked me "why he not hopping?" I had to explain to him that really big bunnies could walk! All in all our visit to our big furry friend went well! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment