Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank you Pop and Gigi!

Pop and Gigi,
I really missed you at Christmas and wish so badly that I could have seen you! I really miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Thank you for the fun Christmas presents! I LOVE my sleeping bag and my monkey helmet VERY MUCH! Mom laughs at me when I want to wear my helmet around the house for fun, but I think it's cool! I made mommy plug my monkey light up right away, I use it every night! I also have a ton of fun with my ball (dad thinks it's his, he plays with it more than me... pop needs to tell him that the ball is mine!) I love you both very much and can't wait to see you soon! Mommy is going to post some pictures of me opening my gifts!

Love you and miss you bunches!

Connor

p.s.
I like mommy and daddy's gifts too, I played with them all the way to Denver! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment