We just got back from visiting our dearest friends Mike and Nicole in Denver, we had an absolute blast!
Denver is so amazing.... I hate to say it but I could see why someone would choose Denver over Texas (minus the cold weather!)
Connor had a great time on the airplane,
We really had a great time hanging out with our friends, it was very hard to come back home!
This was Connor's first time to see snow, he absolutely LOVED it! We took him sledding, which went very badly the first time but went great the second time! The first day that we went he hated it, he kept asking to go to "my hooommeeee" So we ended up cutting that trip a bit short! I will say though, Veil is a beautiful ski town! The next day we went to a local park that had a small hill- Connor absolutely loved it! In-fact he went down alone- when he got to the bottom he would tell his dad "more please- Dada take me up high" I think that he would have sled all day had we let him!
While we were there we also had numerous snow ball fights, built a sad looking snowman, attempted to make snow angels, and hung out with our best friends!
Nicole was quite the host, she made us breakfast every morning, lunch, and dinner! She and Mike also built a nice hot fire in the back yard and we made the gooiest, chocolaty, smores, they were delicious!
So thank you mike and Nicole for letting stay at your beautiful home we already miss the two of you very very much!
. On the train in the airport!
. Snowball fight with dad!
. A walk in the snow with mom!
. Getting ready to play in the snow! Doesn't he look like a little snow boarder!
. Snowball fight with mom!
. Playing in the snow!
.At Red Rock
. Jared and I at Red Rock
. Connor building a "snowman"
. Sledding!!
.Connor pulling his sled uphill- he told us "I do it"
Denver is the BOMB! We loved living there and I'm soooo glad that you had a good time. Of course, you can't have a bad time if your visiting Mike and Nicole (shout out to you- hope you are well!).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that warm weather though... we miss that for sure.