Sunday, December 6, 2009

Connor's Birthday party

Connor's birthday party turned out really nice, we had some family over at my mom's house and enjoyed ourselves. Connor's birthday theme this year was "Puppy-dog" I figured I should take advantage of the "cute" themes while I can!
So my little sister made his birthday invitations and I attempted at making his birthday cake/cupcakes. The cupcakes came out pretty good I think but the cake was supposed to look like a dog dish full of bones.... (it tasted yummy!)
Connot really had a great time at his party- my dad made him a dog house out of a refrigerator box, I'm pretty sure that was his favorite gift. He received many gifts that he absolutely loves a motorcycle, his own personal backpack, books, tickle me elmo, dvd's/ dvd player for the car, balls, and so much more! We are so glad that everyone could join us for his celebration! Here are a few pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment