Thursday, November 19, 2009

Connor turns 2!







Well it's true my little baby boy is now 2 years old!
We haven't had his birthday party yet, it's on Saturday, but here are some pictures from his actual birthday day!
Connor had a good time for his birthday he went to the park with his friend Evan, went to the bookstore (by request), went to HEB and got balloon and cake (again HEB was by request!), and then to McDonalds (By request-Fren Fries) When we got home he got to eat his cake and open his present! Connor was so excited when he opened his gift, he got a small portable Thomas train set- wow was it a hit! In fact he loved it soooo much that the next morning at 5:00 A.M. he got up to play with it! Thank God I have such an amazing husband- at 5:30 Jared got up and played "Tom-Bus" with Connor- while I got to "sleep" for 20 more minutes! I will post about is birthday after Saturday! In the meantime enjoy these pictures!











2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe he was once so tiny! I remember when the little guy was born. sniff, sniff... So glad that he had a fabulous birthday! Can't wait to see pics of the birthday party. Happy Birthday, Connor.

    And Jami, if Connor is getting so big... wait. I won't ask that... ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! Happy Birthday, Conner!! :)

    ReplyDelete