Monday, August 3, 2009
What a great way to celebrate!
My husband and I just celebrated our four year anniversary! We decided that instead of celebrating at a restaurant like we usually do, we would do something different! We decided to have dinner under the stars, romantic huh? Well it wasn't just dinner under the stars but it was dinner under the stars on the highest peak of Texas! We hiked Guadalupe Peak, the tallest peak in Texas, an elevation of 8,751 feet, It rises more than 3,000 feet from the ground! We hiked 4.2 miles one way, and them set up camp! We camped out at the top of the peak (1 mile from the top) and cooked dinner. The next morning we had pancakes, bacon, and fresh coffee! The view from the top of the peak was out of this world amazing! I can honestly say it was one of the prettiest views I've ever seen in person and by far one of the most romantic fun things Jared and I have ever done! Take a look at these pictures, they seriously do it no justice what so ever! Jared and I are already planning our next summit....




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment