He likes to wear the arm floats around the house! I'll tell him to go put on his muscles and he'll run and get his floats! Also staring in this picture is his best friend- doggie!
I snuck this picture oh him and his dad playing in Connor's room... I love moments like this!
He has learned to climb and sit at his little table in his room... so grown up!
My little fire fighter!
I snuck this picture- he was reading a book about doggies to his dad, my heart melted when I saw this!
Here Are some pictures of Connor with the family...
A weekend with Pop, Gigi, Uncle Tay, and Uncle Max! Connor got to see the family this past weekend. I'm pretty sure that he enjoyed being showered with all of the attention and hugs/kisses that he got! He already misses you guys!
A day at the park with Gigi... Connor got to enjoy some playtime with his Gigi! I think that Gigi had just as much fun as Connor!
I love this boy. Ask him to quit growing for just a little while so this stage of cuteness can be enjoyed just a little longer.
ReplyDeleteAnd his little "fly-aways"- that would melt my heart anytime combined with those eyes.
Aww thank you! His hair has a mind of it's own, sometimes it's cute and sometimes he looks like a peacock!
ReplyDelete