Thursday, October 9, 2008

the big 2-5


Lets start with Happy Birthday to ME!!!!
I am now twenty-five!! It's so strange I feel for the first time that I look my age! I have had a great day so far and I'm sure that it will only get better- Jared just got home with a beautiful pink rose, dinner, and my birthday gift - that I can't open until after dinner!:(

Connor had another day in the "big boy" room....
I took some pictures today of Connor in his new classroom, if you will notice he is sitting at a table in a chair, not in a highchair! Also we had another biting incident, this one however was a bit worse than yesterday...this one drew blood! Ahhhh, hopefully this won't continue.





4 comments:

  1. Somebody needs to file that kid's teeth down. Hang in there Connor!! I'm glad that you are a tough boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday J! Poor Connor. I think the bitting kid might have to find a new class. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jami, You look beautiful. You will always be beautiful to me, no matter how old you are or feel that you look. Tell Connor that grandma is watching and I've got their number if I need to call it. NOBODY bites baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah- I can't believe that I forgot to wish you a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!! We miss y'all and we are sad that we couldn't bring you some peanut butter chocolate chip birthday cookies. You deserve them. Where did I pack that recipe... Happy Birthday Girl!!

    ReplyDelete