Friday, September 19, 2008

My poor baby...

Connor is sick! :(
My poor baby went to the doctor yesterday as it turns out he has a cold, an ear infection (again for the third time!) and pink eye! (YEEAAHHH FOR DAY CARE!!!) My wonderful mother-in-law came into town on Thursday to watch him so that I could take my test at school and today I am staying home with my sick little monkey. Although I have to say that for a little boy with a 102 fever, runny/stuffy nose, cough, ear infection, and pink eye....he has a lot of energy! The doctor gave us eye drops that we have to put into both eyes - three times a day - for one week, let me tell you putting eye drops in a ten month old little boy's eyes is very very difficult! It seems that he is feeling a little bit better though, so hopefully he is getting better....

2 comments:

  1. I won't lie. I'm soooo not jealous. What a rotten deal for all 3 of you! And PINK EYE IS THE WORST!!! When Kalli had pink eye, I had to pin her to the floor. It also helped if I let her "put the drops in Mommy's eyes." She thought that was great to see me cry about it too.

    Do they make Baby Airborne? How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said a prayer for the both of you...Here's hoping you get a bit of extra cuddle time in! Miss you...CAT

    ReplyDelete