Ahhh cold fronts! Who doesn't enjoy a nice cold front? Today had to be about 70dgs all day long, I enjoyed my nice hot Coffee as I walked all that I could between classes then I enjoyed my lunch in the crisp cool breeze by the fountain at school. I love fall....and it is on it's way!
I started working-out with a personal trainer last week, she has me doing a full work-out Mon-Fri. She is amazing though, a beautiful tall SKINNY , strong, fit, tan...woman from Brazil (need I say more?) when she asked me what my goal was I informed her that my goal was to look like her! I think that she took me serious because I haven't been this sore in I couldn't tell you how long! All the pain aside I feel just amazing, I actually look forward to getting up and going to the gym! My goal is to look better than I did pre-pregnancy by Christmas and to run a 5k in November. Before most of you may think a 5k by November...Jami that is so easy.... please think about who you are talking to, I am not and never have been a runner! I have started my training and my trainer insists that she will have be running a 10k by then....(LOL) we will see, she is so hard core that at this rate I believe her!
No comments:
Post a Comment