Monday, September 29, 2008

insult to injury!

So Connor seemed to be getting some what better but the lingering cough, congestion, and ear pulling was too much for me. So, back to the doctor we went! As it turns out it is a good thing that I trusted that motherly instinct because my little guy has viral bronchitis and a full blown ear infection! The doctor sent us to the hospital to get chest x-rays to make sure that it wasn't pneumonia! As part of the process he has to do breathing treatments every four hours for the next three days!

So to add insult to injury....

I am sick! I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I am running a 101.4 fever, headache, sore throat, achy body, and throwing up! I have been taking naps and trying to avoid Connor ..... which is hard to do considering that he has to eat and be changed!

Just pray that we get better soon!
-much love

4 comments:

  1. I just prayed for you two. I am so sorry you are sick. Get better soon. And keep the pictures coming...too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's the one standing to the right of my mom. And no, she neither looks nor acts 70 in any way!

    Sorry to hear that you're so sick -bluh! Praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I thought I had already left a comment here...huh..Connor is too cute! I can't wait to meet him one of these days. Next time you are down here, you have to call me!

    We are doing great. We are trying for babies 2 and 3 this month. Please send up some prayers for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... It's a good thing that today (I know this is probably later than you wrote that) is Friday. Now is the time that you say, "Jared, I'm off this weekend. Wake me up if the house is on fire."

    Get feeling better and tell this sweet little boy of yours to not get sick any more. (And yes- we are looking to buy- the Real Estate market in Utah is crashing down fast so we are thinking that we might like to crash and burn with it. Wish us luck.)

    ReplyDelete