My mom, my sister, and I went to Memphis to visit my uncle, we had a blast! We went to Graceland for my sister to see the love of her life! It is amazing to see the amount of people that are head over heels in love with Elvis and as for Elvis memorabilia you name it they have it! We also went and tested our luck at the Casino my sister won $300, and I WON...nothing, I lost my money playing black jack but it was still a ton of fun!At the Casino we had the privilege of eating at Paula Deen's restaurant!!! Let me tell you it was Delicious!!!!! Yes it was fried, buttered, and packed with fat....but it was still finger licken good! My uncle's have the hook up at the Kirkland's warehouse, so we went shopping and got beautiful home decor at a fraction of the price! Our trip was a lot of fun, just the three of us hanging out acting goofy, and enjoying each others company!
I will say though, I did miss my guys! Connor went and spent some time at his Pop and Gigi's house, they had a blast!!! Jared joined them on Friday, he told me that Connor had a blast and that he got away with EVERYTHING!
Also Connor got a new car seat! His old one was becoming a bit small, his little legs were cramped and his head was touching the top of the seat! His new car seat is forward facing but Connor will not experience that luxury until he is one year of age, their little spines are not prepared for forward facing car crashes until one year of age! Even still Connor enjoys his new seat and roomy space!
No comments:
Post a Comment