Well Connor had his first day of school, well day care! He really enjoyed playing with all of the kids and all of the new toys! The teacher said that he didn't even cry one single time! Not only that but my little monkey ate TWO lunches, that's right two!
And seems as though our little man needs a lesson in sharing!


Adorable!! By the way, Jami, are you going to school to become a "teacher"? lol
ReplyDeleteOK- I want to go play too! No wonder he didn't cry- that looks like a party! So awesome that he loves it!
ReplyDeleteHow did Mommy do? I hope that Mommy didn't cry either... have you started school too?
Looks like he had a fun time, and I love his monkey lunchbox! :) Hope you did as well as he did, momma!!
ReplyDeleteYes I start school tomorrow! I did good, it was really hard at first butI knew thathe was going to have a good time! :) Let me worn you ladies the first day of school will be hard on us all! :(
ReplyDelete