Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a quick up date!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we are trying to settle in to our new home. We are really enjoying our new home! We had a fun fourth of July, our parents came in and eenjoyed some great food and great company! Jared is enjoying his job, lastnight he said that he can see staying here for a long time. I am enjoying the summer and spending time with Connor, he is growing up so fast! Just the other day he climbed up on his bookshelf..... so I am researching child proofing!!! LOL Connor is all over the place, he can crawl from room to room he crawls to his room and plays with his toys every morning for about 15 min.
Lately when I tell him "Connor say cheese!" He smiles and shows his teeth, it's so cute!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little show-off. You have to watch out for those crazy crawlers!! They get into EVERYTHING! It's a good think he is so stinkin' cute or he'd be in big trouble.

    Can't wait to see pics of the inside of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor is just so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor is just so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete