Monday, July 14, 2008

mile stones in life

We went to Gruene this weekend with our buddies Mike and Nicole (which by the way are now engaged!!!!! so CONGRATS to them!!!) We had dinner and then went to this amazing concert, Bob Schnieder he was simply amazing!!!! I enjoyed every single song...I haven't danced like that years! (The next day my legs and hips reminded me how long ago it was that I danced like that!) This guy is from Austin and performs alot there, I was so disappointed to find that out later... I would have attended many more had I known! You guys should check him out for you my spacers here is his page... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2695507
He is really good!

Connor has developed such a personality lately it's amazing to see how quickly he's changing! He's getting to the point where he wants to feed himself yet can't quite figure it out. I let him feed himself these little puffy stars they dissolve pretty quickly in the mouth and they come in so many flavors, he loves them! He thinks he is such a big boy!

For those of you that have been to our house or old apartment you know how fun it was eating dinner at the coffee table, well I hate to break it to you but we now have ... an actual table and chairs... I know it's hard to believe that after being married for almost three years we finally have one! LOL ... Speaking of being married for almost three years, Jared and I have an anniversary coming up soon, July 24th. It's amazing how fast time has gone by and how much things have changed since we said "I do". I am constantly amazed at how blessed I am to have such a husband, my best friend. :)
Also here are some more pictures of Connor.... he is almost 8months!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What, what? A table AND chairs? Y'all are high rollers now!! :) The house looks fabulous! You have such a knack for decorating. Congrats on such a significant milestone in your marriage. We just hit 6 years last week... so does that mean I get a new bed? I think I should. A really big one too.

    Congrats to Mike and Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love y'alls new home!!! And I cannot believe you already have stuff on the walls - girl, you are way ahead of me! And tell Nicole congrats for me - that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! He is such a big boy already! Yes, we are trying for #s 2 and 3! God is good!

    ReplyDelete