Thursday, May 15, 2008

We're moving....in many ways!


Well our time is up and it is now time to pack up and move on! MOVE ON!!! MOVE ON WHERE!?! LOL Who knows!!??!! Jared has an interview in Dallas and in San Antonio not to mention the job in Houston! We have to be out of our apartment at the end of the month because it's already leased to new tenets, so we are packing everything up! Connor is doing such a great job at helping us...







However Connor is moving in more ways that just one! He has discovered that he is officially mobile and he loves it!!! Here is a short video of him "inching"





Connor is also moving up with solids! He had his six month check up the other day, the doctor gave us permission to start smashed solids....YUMMMM!!!!





Jared is moving on up in the world as well, he will be graduating tomorrow and entering the real world! Like I said he has a couple of interviews next week so please everyone cross your fingers!!! I am so proud of Jared and of all the MBA grads! You guys all did an amazing job, all of the late night studying, group projects, and finals you guys deserve a standing ovation!! I must say I will miss the group meetings here at the apartment! Mike, Steve, Abid ...maybe you guys should meet one more time just for the heck of it!
I will miss all of my girl friends that are moving, I wish you all the best of luck in your new journeys!
Also....Congrats to a great friend of mine, I am so happy for you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh... good luck to you. It will all work out, and probably in a way that you never even dreamed of- with like a huge paycheck on the sandy shores of Hawaii.

    Thanks for your friendship- I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete