Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Amazing!!

WOW....
Connor gave us a big surprise today!
He was laying on the floor just cooing away when .....
I looked over and there he was sitting up! He has done it four times this afternoon, so I know it wasn't a only one time kind of thing! The first time that he did it he fell over immediately and stared crying! (I think that it scared him!) But since then he sits up and just enjoys sitting there! I can't believe it!!!
I know I know he is just the smartest little boy in the world! ;)

Here is a video of of him sitting up!



Also attached is a video of Connor and his daddy playing! He loves his little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for Connor!! Babies seem to have so much fun when they can sit up. Way to go little buddy- we are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete