First let me say...it is not my fault that I have not updated the blog in the past couple of weeks, the blog website wasn't letting me! Now I can update and add pictures...it wont videos just yet!
But I did add some pictures from Easter so that you guys can see Connor and his first Easter basket!
On another note, Connor has now mastered his technique when rolling over, he tucks his head, pulls in his arm, and rolls over! There is no more forcing him to participate in tummy time....is that good or bad? I think that he is trying to do the whole inch worm thing but hasn't quite figured it out just yet! I think that he will be crawling in the next month or so! (How exciting/scary!) To go along with his quick skills in rolling over he has also figured out how to talk back, well not in the way that will get him grounded....not yet anyway! Our little guy is a babbling machine! Connor has also discovered what food taste like, he has tried peaches, apple sauce, carrots, turkey and rice, sweet potatoes and his least favorite corn! He knows to open his mouth for the spoon and to keep most of the food in his mouth! He is getting cuter and cuter by the day!
Jared and I had a fun weekend! Connor went to Grandma and PaPa's Saturday night and stayed until Sunday evening. Tay, Jared's little brother, came into town and they went rock climbing (looking at the blisters and listening to their plans to go again makes me believe that they enjoyed themselves!) I hung out with my mom and sister Saturday day, we grabbed lunch then I got my hair done! I put blond and bright red highlights through out my hair, it's a bit dramatic but very cute! This weekend was my get in touch with my inner self weekend haha....I made a few changes that I felt that I really needed! (I feel so rejuvenated!) We also hung out with some great friends over the weekend, Nicole and Mike. We headed out to their place on Saturday night and had some BBQ and played poker (Nicole is really a poker pro, she kicked our butts :(!) It was a great time though!
The weekend before Jared and I went out with some of our other friends Dave and Holly (also our neighbors!) We went to this Seafood restaurant and enjoyed some good ole' boiled craw fish! (YUMMY!) it was quite the experience! (It was my first time ever having BOILED craw fish, and I must say they were quite delicious!)
Speaking of Nicole I have a meeting with her today, we are putting our thoughts together and are possibly going to start our own business, baby related products....
It will be interesting to see what we come up with and how far we take it!
We turned in our notice about a week ago, which means that we have to be out in 2 months....(SCARY) We have no idea where we are going to be therefor I have no idea where to look for a house! :) I know that something great is right around the corner for Jared and that God will direct us in the path that he wants us to take! (with that being said, I'm still stressed out because I don't know what path that is!!! LOL)
So come on give me some kind of hint......
Boiled Crawfish? That is one of those southern things I have yet to try... sounds good though! Sounds like you two have been busy having fun- and rightfully so!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the hair- sounds adorable!