Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Eating is an ....Art!








Here are a couple of videos and a few pictures of Connor eating! They are so cute! There is one video where he hates his food then one where he loves it! (so much so that he helps me feed him!) Although he is a little messy or artistic.... he has actually gotten quite good at it! :)
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Connor- I'm so sorry that your Mom makes you eat green stuff. I would make that face too if I ate it!

    Just kidden- totally adorable. I can't believe that he is finally big enough to be chowing down on solid food- way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't green!!! LOL
    The spoon was green!

    I know isn't it crazy, he is getting so big! This morning we went to HEB and the cashier was like "what a cute little baby, well not little....big baby he is so big and cute!" It made me so sad! LOL

    ReplyDelete