Tuesday, April 23, 2013

sailing

Connor has been Rocking Soccer practice....games ehhhh, not so much! Not sure what my little guy's deal is?! At practice he's like a STAR, he scored 5 goals tonight! But at games, he's been slow, crying before the game, anxious. I'm not sure if it's all of the other kids and parents that he's unfamiliar with or what. I hope that this next game goes as well as practice did tonight, cross your fingers! I have decided to update this blog on a biweekly basis, maybe more...but no less. I am trying my hand at another blog, onehotlittlemess.blogspot.com Between work, family, life... I have to juggle it all some how. I also know that I need a hobby, a distracter. So hopefully this will do the trick! On another note... I turn (Shhhhhh) Thirty this year. It isn't for a while and I'm not freaking out toooooo much. I just hope that as it gets closer I keep my cool. I've really enjoyed my twenties.... maybe I'll LOVE my thirties ;) So as a distracter, I am planning something for me. What? Yea, I'm not sure.... I'll take ideas though! Here are a few pictures from this last week, our cute little family out for a sail. We finally broke down and splurged a little and got a sail boat. It keeps the hubby entertained and happy, Connor is excited to learn all about sailing, and this mamma (enjoys sailing) LOVES soaking up the sun :) We even got Ya Ya on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment