Sunday, July 25, 2010

Five years of bliss!

On the 24th of this month, my husband and I celebrated five years of marriage. I have to say that the last five years have been the best blessed years of my life! Five years ago I married my best friend, two years later we were blessed with our beautiful son, and yesterday we celebrated five years of marriage! Jared has been an amazing husband and a wonderful father, I truley feel blessed.
Jared- I want to thank you for always being there for me, helping me during the hard times at school, helping me out at home (with out you our life would be a mess!) We have had our ups and downs like any marriage but I want to thank you for being so patient, understanding, caring, and so loving (all the time!) I love my life and I have you to thank for a lot of the happiness that I have in it! Thank you for an amazing five years, I look forward to many more like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment