noun
1 moisture exuded through the pores of the skin, typically in profuse quantities as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever, or fear.
pain |pān|
noun
1 physical suffering
exhaustion |igˈzôs ch ən|
noun
1 a state of extreme physical or mental fatigue
And soon; elate |iˈlāt|
verb [ trans. ] [usu. as adj. ] ( elated)
make (someone) ecstatically happy

These are my super comfy shoes!! I'm hoping that at mile 12 they magically carry me over the finish line ;)
I have decided to run a half marathon. I began my training 2 weeks ago. I am not a runner- nor have I ever been. This is all new to me, the aching in the legs, stinging of the lungs, salty feeling of the sweat, feeling beat up the next day- Yup all new! The surprising part is, I'm lovin' it! Jared and I ran this weekend together and all though my pace is slooooow he ran right next to me! We ran at Barton Creek, trail runs are really nice :) So my training is underway and I plan on blogging once in a while and letting you all know how it's going.
YAY! Hopefully that little Doctor of yours can keep those muscles nice and limber for you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about it! Best of luck to you!