Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day!

I hope that everyone had a great valentines day!

Connor started our day at 7:00 this morning! :) He was very excited to get his valentines gift! We gave him one of those mixed chocolate boxes, he took a bite of each one and put it back! LOL (Tim and Amanda, apparently he hasn't learned the "when you bite it you have to finish it" rule!) After that we went to Connor's favorite place... Star Bucks for breakfast and had some very yummy coffee cake and coffee! The weather was nice for a change so we decided to hang out at the park for a while! Connor was very independent and showed his mom that he could climb the BIG ladder "by myself"!! As a parent watching your little boy climb to the top of a very big ladder to go down a very steep slide all alone- is terrifying! But he did it- then he looked at me very smug and ran off! (WOW I have a lot of nail biting adventures ahead- he is scared of NOTHING!) I would venture to say that Connor had a great day I know that Jared and I had a fabulous day hanging out with our little sweet heart! :)
Happy Valentines day <3 the O'Brien Family







1 comment:

  1. LOVE the black n' whites! You are quite the photographer.

    ReplyDelete