Yesterday we headed out to Lost Maples State park, it's just outside San Antonio. If you've never been and you live some what close you should head out there, it is absolutely beautiful! The leaves were just beginning to change, it was really nice to see some kind of Autumn in texas! The hill country is just amazing, the hills, trees, meadows, and streams! Yesterday was the perfect day to head out there - the weather was just amazing, bright sunshine and crisp cool air!
Connor really enjoyed the park, he ran around playing with his mom and dad, he lead the way half the time! We also discovered that Connor's favorite activity is throwing rocks in the stream (I think that we did that for about 2 hours)! Connor also got the chance to climb on some small (or in his case BIG) rocks!
Connor really had a great time, he was very well behaved and didn't want to leave at all when it was time to go! I have a feeling that this little boy loves the outdoors just as much as his mom and dad, we can't wait to take him camping when he's older!
Here are some pictures of all the fun and the beautiful scenery!
I'm glad you could sneak in some meditation... LOVE these pics! And is it just me or is Connor becoming more of a little kid instead of a toddler? Looks like a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteI know isn't it sad how fast they grow up! I'm planning his 2nd birthday already! :( I was on your blog and saw your kiddos, Kalli is such a big girl and Parker is so cute! They grow so fast!
ReplyDelete