Coffee Milk- pronounced more like "offe-ilk" Connor had his first cup of Star Bucks this weekend- NO CAFFEINE (please don't call CPS) LOL- He really enjoyed it, he had Pumpkin flavored "offe-ilk" and he wanted "More-More". All day today he asked me for "offe-ilk", Jared tried making his version but Connor said "no da-da"! I have a very cute picture of the whole experience, I will have to post it later! (I know POP is smiling big while reading this posting!)
Here are some cute things Connor has been saying lately....
Connor has been doing so well lately, he is quite the little chatter box! He is repeating like crazy- Jared and I are really having to watch what we say around him! The other day we were leaving the house, Jared's truck was parked behind mine, Connor looked at his dad and said "da-da move truck". Once we were in the car he said "mommy CAT!" I responded with "yes a kitty cat" he then went on to tell me "meow!" and then he told the cat, unprompted, "bye bye cat, bye bye" It's just amazing how much he understands and how well he is forming sentences!
The other day I went to lay him down in bed for nap time as I went to pick him up he said to me "no mommy- no night night, not seepy (sleepy)". Later that night he told me "no night night, no night night, not seepy mommy, not seepy"
He is always telling Jared "stop it da-da" whether Jared is doing something or not!
He always tells us "mommy up- pay (play)" "da-da sit down" "I sit down" "da-da move" It's really funny to see how his little mind is working!
Every time that we are in the car and a truck is in front of me he quickly waves his hand in the air and says "move truck!"
One last cute story...
Yesterday Jared was in the guest room and I was fixing my hair when Connor brought Jared a bowl and a can of "Maco-roonies" (raviolis) and proceeded to inform him "food, plate, food da-da" he had just finished eating but apparently he wasn't full!
He is just getting cuter than ever! This is such a fun age! I'll post pictures later!
The fun is just beginning... I have officially taught Kalli to say "awww crap." Yeah- and I can just picture cute little Connor with a Starbucks in his hand. What an adorable boy.
ReplyDelete