Saturday, August 15, 2009

Connor's Very first Haircut!

Today was a very special day for Connor, today he got his very first haircut! We decided that Connor needed to have his haircut, his hair was in his eyes and would become sweety and messy throughout the day! We decided that since we were in LA with Pop and Gigi that we would get it done here so that they could enjoy a "big moment" in Connor's life. We went to this adorable little kids hair salon, he sat in a fire truck as he got his baby hair cut off. He did fantastic, he sat quietly, he hardly ever moved, and he enjoyed the experince! The lady that cut his hair did a fantastic job, she was very patient, great with little kids, and very quick! The lady said that Connor did fantastic and that he was a very cute little boy, I must say that I agree! At the end Connor got to pick a toy out of the toy chest for being such a great "sport"! At first Jared was very upset that I had talked him into cutting off Connor's adorable little curls, but in the end he admitted that Connor looks cuter than ever! He looks so different... so little boyish! He is very proud of his new haircut, infact if you ask him "Connor did you get your haircut today?" he will look at you smile rub his head and say "YES!" Here are some pictures of the big moment!
(Yes I did save a curl for the photo book!)



These are his before pictures!

Here he is getting his haircut for the very first time!













Isn't he just the cutest! :)

1 comment:

  1. So CUTE! I must admit... I miss those curls too! There is one picture of Connor, where he is looking down, and he looks like he just might miss his baby hair too.

    BUT- a great and adorable change for this little man. He looks like a really big boy now. (how sad! sniff, sniff!)

    ReplyDelete