Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weeeeee? Weeeee!!!!!

So we have one of those toddler swings, originally it was in the back yard- but my darling husband thought that it would be a better idea if we moved it up front. Ever since then we can not pass it with out either pushing Connor in it or hearing him say Weee, Weee, non stop! It really is cute! He can stay in the weee "swing" forever, in-fact when you ask him if he is done he will tell you "no no, weeeee" :)
Yesterday, I was very busy writing a paper for school, & Jared was outside working on his Jeep.... where was Connor? Connor was watching The Backyardagins and eating a snack. When he was done watching his favorite "pablo"he got up and was playing with his toys. I would get up every so often and check on him to make sure that he wasn't doing or into anything that he wasn't supposed to. He was having a good time in his toy box- being very loud and laughing .... then all of a sudden it was very very quite. I thought hummmm, this can't be good, so I got up and to my surprise this is what I saw...

So yeah lesson learned Never leave a 1 1/2 year old alone, thank God for child proof cabinets! LOL
*note* the cabinets that he got into are just plastic cups, pots and pans, and bread, potatoes, and that kind of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment