LOVE THE HAIR!! I think that you look fabulous and it makes me insanely jealous that I currently have a nasty mop upon my head that is tamed by 4 bobby-pins, a purple hair elastic and a headband. Yes- it's that bad. Love, love, love it!
And love, love, love the "just plain cuteness." Connor is adorable.
Cute cuts...both of you! How are you? What is new? I am starting a photography company- graced images. I am super excited.
Asher is growing up way too fast. He is super smart. Next time I am in San Antonio, we will have to meet for coffee or something. Take care and God bless. :)
LOVE THE HAIR!! I think that you look fabulous and it makes me insanely jealous that I currently have a nasty mop upon my head that is tamed by 4 bobby-pins, a purple hair elastic and a headband. Yes- it's that bad. Love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd love, love, love the "just plain cuteness." Connor is adorable.
Cute cuts...both of you! How are you? What is new? I am starting a photography company- graced images. I am super excited.
ReplyDeleteAsher is growing up way too fast. He is super smart. Next time I am in San Antonio, we will have to meet for coffee or something. Take care and God bless. :)
Your hair looks great, and Connor just gets cuter and cuter! Love seeing his sweet face!
ReplyDelete