
Don't you hate getting a billion phone books and having no other use for them other than collecting dust bunnies, or if your like our friend here you could nap on them!? My friends we have plenty of things that can collect those dust bunnies, the internet can give you any number, address, or any other info that you could possibly need! You can opt out of just the yellow pages or do as I did and opt out of both yellow and white! It's just one more thing that we can do together to help save our Earth! Go on be green......
Click on this link to help save some trees!
http://www.YellowPagesGoesGreen.org/
You would also make my day if you could take the time to recycle those lovely cans, glass and plastic bottles that your just going to throw away as well! - Much love

I promise not to go digging through your trash when I come over....I just think that we can all make a difference if we just try! :)
Very cool, Jami! You would be so proud of me- I live in the awesome area that is totally into Green. My city charges only $3/month to recycle EVERYTHING. So, garbage/recycling is super easy and cheap- I have a HUGE can for recycling. And my community is one of those "energy star" communities. Pretty cool, eh?
ReplyDeleteI will happily rid myself of phone books though. They are a pain and I end up using dexonline.com. Thanks for saving the world!
Thats great Ash! See now if only everyone would do the same....
ReplyDelete