Here is an adorable video of Connor giving his mommy BIG KISSES!!!!! Ahhhhh I love being a mom!
HAHA here is one of Connor saying his version of the word milk and him telling me NO-NO while pointing his finger at me! WAY CUTE!
Here is one of Connor and I reading a book during lunch today! Watch how much he has learned, he can identify all sorts of things! He makes a mom and dad very proud!
Here is a video of Connor identifying "da-da dino" and "baby dino" We still have some work o do, but he's catching on really fast!
This last one is really cute, Connor is getting his hippo from our bedroom.... this one shows off his new walking skills and how he understands the word hippo and his understanding of going to get something that isn't right in front of him! :)
Also we are working on diaper, he can say his version of diaper... although if you weren't his mom or dad you would have no clue as to what he means by dida, get his diaper from the box on the floor, and go to his diaper changing rug, sit down, and wait some what patiently! :) (patients with Connor is a long ways off! LOL)
But all in all I'm pretty sure that I have the cutest, smartest, sweetest boy in the entire world.... what do you think?'
He's growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it! Jude can't wait to meet him! :)
ReplyDelete