To those of you that have been visiting my blog to only find nothing new...I apologize! I have lost the charger to my camera so therefore I have no way to post old pictures or to take new ones! I promise as soon as I find it or buy a new one to update you with some very cute pictures of Connor on Halloween! In the mean time I will catch you up via blogging!
If you can remember back to about a month ago you will remember our issue of Connor and his crib! Well since the climbing out incident Connor has been sleeping in his pack and play. Well,his Pop has decided to build a bed for our little guy so that he doesn't have to sleep in the pack and play anymore -he will be bringing the bed next weekend! To prepare for the new "big boy" bed we cleaned Connor's room, put away his crib (very sad moment by the way!, put away his "baby toys", and put away the pack and play - our little guy is sleeping on his mattress on the floor tonight! So why am I sharing this with you? Well, after tucking our little guy in to bed and kissing him goodnight we turned on his nightlight and closed the door, 10 min. later I checked on him to find him still on his mattress but playing with his stuffed animals...10 min. later Jared checked on him to only find the exact same thing....10 min. later I checked on him once more expecting to find him playing with his toys at the book shelf...only to find my sweet very well behaved little munchkin still laying in his bed playing with his toys. (I just checked on him for the night and he is sound asleep on his mattress!) Isn't that amazing....a 1 year old stays in bed instead of screaming, crying, crawling around, or playing with his toys! I'm sure that we have plenty of nights ahead of our sweet little boy ... being "not so sweet" but until then I will gloat about how adorable my little monkey is!
I am thrilled that his new sleeping arrangements are working so well! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will last forever. I can't believe what a little Mr. Independent Connor is!
ReplyDeleteAnd how cool of Pop to make him a bed!