
Last night it seemed as though Connor would never go to bed, all he wanted to do is play the guitar with his dad!
Today we went to Guadalupe River State park and hung out as a family! We had a blast just hanging out, we went for a hike and then spent some time in the water! The weather was amazing and the water was the perfect temperature, Connor really had a great time!
Here is a video of Connor playing in the water and "sharing" rocks with his dad! -Sorry that it is sideways....I don't know how to turn it!
Here is another short video of Connor at the park. In this one he finds it very funny that he and his dad are throwing rocks!


It's not really fair that Connor is doing so many cute things and growing up so fast and we live so far away. I'd like to just file that complaint.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!
And did I mention that it is FREEZING here? We had our first snow storm this weekend. Not cool. Just cold.