Friday, August 8, 2008

Connor, Daddy time...


Momm...mmmmmm....Mommmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mooooooommmmmmaaaaaa
These are the adorable little sounds out of my son's mouth lately! I chose to believe that he is actually saying mom...which he is...but I chose to believe that he can associate the word with me! Jared thinks that he is just saying mom to get what he wants, because he knows that when I pick him up or if he wants something I say "you want mom?" or "mom will get it"
So here is the picture...
I put Connor down...Connor crawls toward me crying and then says "mom" .... what do you think? Coincidence or actual association?


On another note...
Connor and his dad have been playing so hard lately!


In the evenings Jared relaxes by strumming his guitar for a while, well Connor is his dad's biggest fan! He will just sit there and listen to his dad play, eventually Jared picks him up and Connor helps his dad serenade me! It really is the cutest thing you've ever seen!












We have pretty much set our self on a schedule with little conman, in the evening we eat, bathe, play HARD, then go to bed! Well Jared and Connor have the playing part down! Here is a cute little video of Connor playing with his dad - notice that Connor crawls and teases his dad...it is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder he gets sad when it's time to go to bed! He's having waaaay too much fun. What a cutie.

    And I totally made the mistake of thinking that the guitar strap was a lovely floral border on Jared's shorts. My first thought was, "Jamie let him wear that?" Then I wised up. Connor is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete