San Antonio here we come!!!
Congratulations to Jared, he got a job!! He will be in charge of a category at his new job. We are very exhausted from house hunting! We have to be out of our apartment in a week and we haven't found a place to live! Lucky for us Jared's job will provide temporary housing for 2 months! This is going to be a great place to live there are so many things to do! I am so glad that God blessed us with a job that Jared is going to like and that is still close to family and friends!
For those who "need" their Connor update here it is....
He can officially army crawl anywhere he wants! He has figured out just how mobile he is, it's time to start baby proofing! He has also grown more teeth he is up to four and I have a strong feeling that number five isn't far behind! For those who have kids I have a question...
Connor does this thing with his teeth where he "grinds" them, is that normal or should I be stopping it?
He has also figured out what he wants mom for and what he wants dad for! He goes to mom for any kind of love and comfort and for sleep and he knows that dad is good for rough housing and any other kind of play!
Blogging may be far and few over the next couple of weeks between moving and finding a home to move to I am finding little time for anything else!
A HUGE congratulations to Jared and the whole family. That sounds like an aweseome job and you still get to stay in the Hill Country!! Totally jealous. I can't wait to see where you two end up (need pics of new house as soon as you get it!).
ReplyDeleteAs for teeth grinding, Kalli did that too. It seemed like she did it because she was just figuring them out- kind of like when you touch your hair after a new haircut- just checking it all out. She did quit, but she does do it again when we ask her to stop (yep- pushing 2).
CONGRATULATIONS!!