Monday, May 19, 2008

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13





Connor was baptised on Sunday, he was so good! He was quite through most of the ceremony. At the end he was so very tired, and fell asleep in the arms of the priest, Father Isadore, it was beautiful. We were blessed that family and friends could be there to Witness such a blessing!
After the ceremony we went out to the pool and celebrated with family and friends, we grilled and played boccie ball! Connor had a blast! Jared and I feel so blessed to have Connor in our lives, he is truly a blessing from above and we know that we are beyond lucky to have family and friends that love Connor so much! Thank you God for such a blessing!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you little Connor on your special day! It sounds like the day could not have been more perfect. Thanks for sharing this amazing experience- I'm sure it will be one that Connor will love to read about when he is older. And how nice to have so many in attendance. What a blessed family you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun!! Sorry that you guys couldn't make it, how is it being back home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt and I are CRACKING UP at how stinkin' cute Connor is!! Seriously, he's got to be the happiest baby ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that we could have made it- btw- your dress is amazing! How are things? I would call... but my cell phone is out- I should have a new number on Wednesday- hopefully? Anyways- I hope that Austin is treating you well, best of luck over the next few weeks! Moving is a beast.

    ReplyDelete