With that being said, we are packing up this month and moving out of our apartment! Where we will be going will be a suprise, yes to us as well! LOL

Here is the latest picture of Connor's teeth!!!

Here is a Connor update....
I posted some pictures of Connor that I have taken over the past week, some of them he is playing dress up in his monkey costume! He will be 6 months on the 17th, it's so hard to believe!

His teeth are coming in and I have discovered to keep my fingers, nose, and any other body part away from his mouth! (those little things are sharp!) He is so aware now, it's amazing how much he is taking in! He is now sleeping through the night, for the most part.... he has been doing the cutest little curl in a ball thing while he sleeps...it's really quite cute!

He has learned to pull on mine and Jared's heart strings, I don't think that there is anything that that little boy ever wants that he doesn't get! I have become more attached to him than I though possible, when I leave the house I can't wait to get back home just to see and hold him! It's just amazing the love that you feel for your child.
No comments:
Post a Comment