



Saint patties day has come and gone but I was able to get some really cute pictures of our little lad. (Look Pop he's wearing his little Hooligans shirt!) He had a long Saint Patrick's day, he had his 4 month check up and had to get about 6 shots! :( I do believe that Jared will be making the 6 month check up, because I don't believe that I can handle another round of shots right now! (Connor has this ultimate sad face and when he does it, it just breaks your heart...when he gets his shots he has it the entire time!) The doctor said that he is doing really well he is meeting most of the 4 month old goals...I can't wait until he starts taking interest in solids that will be so fun! (we have fed him solids but I'm not sure he really understood or cared!)
Jared is doing really well, he has midterms this week! :( He only has about 2 months left in the program! (It's really kind of scary/exciting/sad!) It will be sad to say goodbye to friends that we have made in the program. Although we are lucky to have a few friends that are staying in/around Austin! Jared and I are looking for rental houses in Austin. The housing market out here is so expensive! (for rentals at least!) The area that we are wanting to be in is way too expensive so we have to be creative and open minded about where we are going to live! We have to turn in our notice to the apartments this month....that's when the real hunt will begin!
Looks like a blast. I must know! Where did you get that Hooligan shirt? That is the COOLEST St. Patty's shirt ever!!
ReplyDelete